Friday, April 24, 2009

25 April 2009 : Spurs (Home) - BPL


Spurs. The club that always giving us hard time in cup tie. We have lost to them more often than winning in League Cup (only 1 win, 1 draw and 5 loss in 7 matches) and getting win 5 out of 10 matches in FA Cup. But it is different result in Premiership. We never lost to them at home in Premiership era (same with Portsmouth). We managed to get 42 points out of 48! Good statistics.

Yet, never be carried away. Focus is key. With Tevez hinting going to Spain next season, everybody needs to do their job effectively.

Last match, our squad looks solid, even when Rio was out of equation. But I think we need to freshen things up upfront. We need goals, not just outstanding play. With Rooney starts to hitting back of the net, he should bring more enthusiasm among players.

I couldn't say much for this game as I need to prepare myself as tomorrow I will be moving in to my new house. Glory Glory Man Utd! Let's go and get another 3 points!

Line-up : Van der Sar, Rafael, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Ronaldo, Carrick, Fletcher, Park, Tevez, Rooney

Prediction : 2-0 United

No comments:

Post a Comment